[#7411] CBForums Plugin Error on Registration

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #309627 by garethsarge
Hello, I'm getting the following error on the page the pops up after completing the registration.

Warning: cbforums - syncUser SQL Error: in (WEBSITE)public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbforums/models/kunena20.php on line 850

I have checked the line 850:
trigger_error( CBTxt::T( 'FORUMS_SYNC_USER_ERROR', '[element] - syncUser SQL Error: [error]', array( '[element]' => $plugin->element, '[error]' => $exists->getError() ) ), E_USER_WARNING );

Any Ideas on what I need to do to fix this error?

if you would like to test it you can find the registration page here -
This message contains confidential information

Running CB version 2.3.0+build.2019.01.03.15.47.19.d779ad205
And Kanena Version: 5.1.8

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #309651 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBForums Plugin Error on Registration
Kunena user store is failing, but doesn't appear to be providing an error. What fields are you trying to synchronize within CB Forums > Parameters? What version of Kunena are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #309690 by garethsarge
Replied by garethsarge on topic CBForums Plugin Error on Registration
Only three fields:
Attachments:

5 years 3 months ago #309712 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBForums Plugin Error on Registration
Was able to confirm. Looks like it's the Gender synchronization that's causing it to fail. It doesn't appear to block registration though. Have added a bug ticket to fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7411

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #309779 by garethsarge
Replied by garethsarge on topic CBForums Plugin Error on Registration
Thanks Krileon.

Here is a screenshot of the gender field setup if that helps:

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn