[#7511] Hashtags taking in count accent

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #311556 by louis90
Hi,

I am working since three days on this but i can't fix it. I need some help because now I have a headache.:side: :side:
i want to make hastag function working with my language French ( words with accents and apostrophe like "école" and l'homme").
So that when the user write on activity stream, #école and #l'homme will work as hashtag and will link to the same activity stream to #ecole and #lhomme.

Can you give some tips? I try with autoactions and substitutions but I am so confused...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #311565 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hashtags taking in count accent
That'd be a bug with the hashtag REGEXP. Have added a bug ticket to investigate and fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7511

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 1 month ago #311572 by louis90
Replied by louis90 on topic Hashtags taking in count accent
I found a way to take in count #école and #l'homme as hashtags by changing the line of regex hashtag in the parser.php but the link doesnt take in count #ecole.
I will manage with this.
Thank you

5 years 1 month ago #311577 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hashtags taking in count accent
It's not going to hash école and ecole together. They do not have the same characters so it can't. Maybe once the hashtag usage has database storage it can be something to be considered, but for now it's a strict 1 to 1 match.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn