How to hide count of registered members from list description area

5 years 4 weeks ago #311632 by ASAAavart
Hi,
On our public list of member profiles, the description automatically displays the number of registered members on the list. That text is not included in my entered description text and I do not want it to be displayed. How can the line "ASAA Member Area has 111 registered members" be hidden from view?

Thank you,
Kristin
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311636 by krileon
You can hide it with CSS or use language overrides to override USERS_COUNT_MEMBERS and SITENAME_HAS_TOTAL_REGISTERED_MEMBERS language strings to empty values.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311638 by ASAAavart
Where is this done? I do recognize a place in the List controls to influence this.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311653 by krileon
See the below on how to use CB language overrides.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

There's no parameter in the userlist to suppress the count display. You have to override the language string to empty or hide it using CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311662 by ASAAavart
Kyle,

Thank you, I will look at this and learn what to do.

Kristin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.456 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn