[SOLVED] CBSubs "Showing Next Renewal Date in a Module"

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #313237 by fede312
QUESTION:
How do I go about setting a custom module to show the upcoming renewal date for the monthly subscription?

GOAL:
New lessons are activated every time the subscription auto renews.
I'd like to setup a module to let the subscribers know when their new lessons will be available.

As always thank you for your guidance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago #313244 by krileon
We don't keep track of that unless you mean display their expiration date. You can display their expiration date using the below substitution anywhere Joomla content plugins are supported.

[cbsubs:subscriptions plan="PLAN_ID" output="expiry_date" /]

Check the description of the cbpaidsubsbot system plugin within Extensions > Plugins for further CBSubs substitution usage information.

Aside from that you can try using the CBSubs module included with CBSubs, which displays some information regarding their subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fede312

4 years 9 months ago #313259 by fede312
Well, the expiration date should do the trick. Because the expiration date will be the date in which the system will auto renew and make new lessons available. I'll take a look at the info and see if I can pull it off.

Thank you 1000

4 years 9 months ago #313261 by fede312
That worked just fine! Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn