php upgrade causes warnings

4 years 6 months ago #314168 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic php upgrade causes warnings
Having looked at the file causing the warning, I note that the 'continue' at line 426, unlike all the other examples, does not have a '2' following:
425 if ( $groupUser->get( 'id' ) ) {
426 continue;
427 }
I've added that 2 and the warning no longer shows. Is this the solution? ( I no longer use groupjive and have the plug-in disabled)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314170 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic php upgrade causes warnings
Ah, looks like we missed a continue statement in the fix. Change "continue;" to "continue 2;" to resolve it. Will fix for next build.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #314171 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic php upgrade causes warnings
OK, glad we've identified that ; is there some way whereby users can get notice of these 'builds'?

4 years 6 months ago #314173 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic php upgrade causes warnings
Yes, there's several ways. One is to check our releases page now and again. You can find this page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/news/releases

Another is our version checker module which should already be on the control panel of your Joomla backend. If not it was unpublished and you'll need to publish it again. There's also the version checker in CB > Plugin Management where a version will turn red if there's a new release. You can also check within CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin > Install from Web for new releases. Note all version checking has a cache time of 24 hours so if a release is made after a version check has been cached you won't be notified until 24 hours later. The exception is Install from Web which you can manually refresh (link is bottom right of its tab).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tihi

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn