CB Actvity Issue - any role cannot access the page

4 years 7 months ago #314443 by Renkun
Hello,

Im trying to make a page just for CBActvity however i get a "Error Not authorized" even as a super user / administrator / moderator etc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #314446 by krileon
Create a page how? A Joomla menu item? To do that create a menu item with a menu type of Community Builder > Plugin then set Plugin to CB Activity. Ensure CB Activity it self is public and published within CB > Plugin Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #314488 by Renkun
Hello,

Yes everything is as it is. I noticed that if i make the menu item default while action is set to activity it throws an error on the webpage.

4 years 7 months ago #314501 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry. That should expose the error. You'll then need to provide the error. Activity menu items appear to be working perfectly fine in my tests. Please also be sure your install is completely up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #314533 by Renkun
Hello,

I don't get to the page itself. If i set it as a default page the page wont load. If i try to enter it as a normal menu item the browser knocks me back to the index page. Yes everything is up to date.

Plugin * CB Activity
Action * Activity

4 years 7 months ago #314538 by krileon
Does your site have a lot of activity? If the paging parameters were changed you maybe trying to display way too much activity on a single page. What do you mean the browser kicks you back to the index page? What error are you seeing exactly. Check server error log if Joomla isn't outputting an error.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn