comments

1 week 5 days ago #315490 by SKWebb
Hello!

Is it not possible for users to comment eachother in the stream if they are not connected? Or have I managed to do something with the settings?

And also Likes - is it not possible for users to like comments in the stream if they are not connected? Or have I managed to do something with the settings there too?
1 week 3 days ago #315502 by krileon

Is it not possible for users to comment eachother in the stream if they are not connected? Or have I managed to do something with the settings?

Yes, turn off the connected check within CB Activity > Parameters > Activity > Comments > Create.

And also Likes - is it not possible for users to like comments in the stream if they are not connected? Or have I managed to do something with the settings there too?

There is no connection check for likes. Did you enable comment likes within CB Activity > Parameters > Activity > Comments > Likes? Activity comment likes are disabled by default.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SKWebb
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #315522 by SKWebb
Thank you! Got it all the way I want now :)

An other question - can I somehow, when I log in, get a notificaton if someone has commented or liked my post in our stream/flow/discussion?
1 week 16 hours ago #315527 by krileon

An other question - can I somehow, when I log in, get a notificaton if someone has commented or liked my post in our stream/flow/discussion?

Yup, install CB Auto Actions and within CB Auto Actions > System Actions you can enable various notifications to be logged. A notification stream can then be used to access those notifications. By default there's a notification stream accessible at the top right of your profile on the CB Menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds