Send Email function not working

4 years 3 months ago #316093 by wowza2
Send Email function not working was created by wowza2
When trying to send an email message form CB get following:

Error
Your email failed to send! Please try again.

All other email functions (AcyMailing) are working.

g
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #316097 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Send Email function not working
Does mass mailer within CB > User Management work? Test it by selecting a test users checkbox then clicking the mass mailer button. That typically only happens if the mailer function fails completely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #316104 by wowza2
Replied by wowza2 on topic Send Email function not working
Mass emailer is not working either... get error message saying "you must provide at least one recipient address" (see screen captures attached)
Attachments:

4 years 3 months ago #316106 by krileon
What mailer settings are you using within Joomla global configuration (e.g. smtp, php mailer, etc..)? Seams to be something wrong with either the mailer settings or the email in the account it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #316107 by wowza2
Replied by wowza2 on topic Send Email function not working
Mail settings attached
Attachments:

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #316110 by krileon
Strange, no idea what to suggest. PHP Mailer should be working fine. I don't see any issues with your settings. Best guess is the recipient email address is maybe causing issues. Have you tried other email addresses to see if those work? Do you have a different email configuration in AcyMailing that might explain why it works and CB doesn't? Does Joomlas mass mailer work? Also make sure you didn't disable CBs sending of emails within CB > Configuration > Integrations with the Send Emails parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn