[SOLVED] [Profil] Field contain automatically display at right in Tab

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #316177 by Julien04
Hello,

I have update CB last version.

When i create a tab with a dedicated field to display text (HTML pers.), the contain of field is automatticaly display at right position in the Tab.

Position of tab is Principal center / Display : Tab Menu

In my last work on my site web, i have create the same and center the text in the Tab. It work well.

All old tab created havnt this display problem.

Other, i see that actually, i have access at my editor HTML (in field) but the button is invisible (a little bug).

I see that same if i create a Tab with a module integrate, there is the same problem of display, its always on right position of the tab.

The div TAB concerned are :

<div class="form-group row no-gutters sectiontableentry1 cbft_delimiter cb_form_line" id="cbfr_110">

<div class="cb_field col-sm-9 offset-sm-3">

<div id="cbfv_110" class="form-control-plaintext"> (Container at right position in Tab)

A last detail, when i set this Tab at the end position of all tab, i can't have access it. Name of tab appear but when i click on nothing happens.

Could you help me please,

Thanks by advance,

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #316196 by krileon
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by right in tab. Please provide a screenshot of your issue. Sounds like you may have placed a tab in the "Canvas Main Right" or "Canvas Main Right Static" positions which will right align its contents.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #316229 by Julien04
Hello,

Thanks for your support.

Its ok, problem is solved... An inobservance from me.. I had configure in the field : Display in profil with empty title... So position of the title was used.. :-D

Thanks for your time, Have a radiant day !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn