CB users connections

4 years 3 months ago #316223 by matthewdavey
CB users connections was created by matthewdavey
Hello
when will you be rewriting the CB users connections to display fields of your choice not just avatar and image name and quick message. I want quick reference not background image.
See attached
I want phone number, whatsapp or Skype where I marked in blue
I want it to be like user lists works, it's good way to display connections but there not connections there users...

I need to make connections customised
like a scrollable dropdown menu with

cb_Avatar cb_ name cb_phone number
cb_address

cb_Avatar cb_ name cb_phone number
cb_address

How can I hack the code? Is there a way? I don't need background image it takes up to much space I want like a mobile phone. Quick information.
Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #316235 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB users connections

when will you be rewriting the CB users connections to display fields of your choice not just avatar and image name and quick message. I want quick reference not background image.

I don't have a timeframe for CB Connections rewrite where it will have proper replaceable template files.

How can I hack the code? Is there a way? I don't need background image it takes up to much space I want like a mobile phone. Quick information.
Thanks

We don't provide assistance with core modifications. CB Connections profile tabs are output in the below file.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnections/cb.connections.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds