CB users connections

1 week 5 days ago #316223 by matthewdavey
Hello
when will you be rewriting the CB users connections to display fields of your choice not just avatar and image name and quick message. I want quick reference not background image.
See attached
I want phone number, whatsapp or Skype where I marked in blue
I want it to be like user lists works, it's good way to display connections but there not connections there users...

I need to make connections customised
like a scrollable dropdown menu with

cb_Avatar cb_ name cb_phone number
cb_address

cb_Avatar cb_ name cb_phone number
cb_address

How can I hack the code? Is there a way? I don't need background image it takes up to much space I want like a mobile phone. Quick information.
Thanks
Attachments:
1 week 4 days ago #316235 by krileon

when will you be rewriting the CB users connections to display fields of your choice not just avatar and image name and quick message. I want quick reference not background image.

I don't have a timeframe for CB Connections rewrite where it will have proper replaceable template files.

How can I hack the code? Is there a way? I don't need background image it takes up to much space I want like a mobile phone. Quick information.
Thanks

We don't provide assistance with core modifications. CB Connections profile tabs are output in the below file.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnections/cb.connections.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn