[#7888] Allow Just Proprietary to create => CB Activity

4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #317222 by Julien04
Hello,

I have create a tab in the profil with a CB activity field. Its work well.

I wish just allow proprietary of profil to create new content.

Others profil have access to see and can just say i like same they are friends.

I have almost succes to do it but there is just that the friend member can always create a message on the wall.

I dont find the issue to do that i wish..

Can you help me please ?

Regards,

Julien

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 week ago #317223 by krileon
Set "Create Connected Access" to "Disabled" under Parameters > Activity > Create in your Activity field if you don't want to limit creating activity to users connected to the owner of the stream (e.g. profile owner).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #317226 by Julien04
Thanks for reply !

I have already do this and it doesnt work. its for this i dont understand why.

I upload screenshoot of configuration of my field.

I want just that the owner of the stream create activity. With this configuration friends connected and the owner can create on the wall.
Attachments:

4 years 1 week ago #317243 by krileon

I want just that the owner of the stream create activity. With this configuration friends connected and the owner can create on the wall.

Ah, ok. Misunderstood what you were asking. Who can create activity on an activity stream is entirely based off the "Create Access" parameter, which is just a view access level. If the "Connected Create Access" is used it also checks to make sure the user is connected to the owner of the stream. There is no create access option that limits posting to only the owner of the stream. Have added a feature ticket to review implementing this though as could be useful at least for some form of announcements of some kind.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7888

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 week ago #317244 by krileon
Ok, this was a pretty simple to implement feature and is now available in latest CB Activity build. You'll be able to set "Create Access" to "Owner Only" to restrict posting to the profile owner only. Note moderators are exempt from this and can still post on that stream.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

4 years 1 week ago #317257 by Julien04
:)

ACL Menu that you have add in acces level right is simple and effective !

With this option Owner can display just his content and people see it in his profil and in the Activity Module in real time.

For me, it is a good way to diffuse just "Actuallity and Event" of a member without blablabla, just for the new information, user can just say "I like" :laugh:

Thanks You for your work !

Have a good day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn