[#7982] CB Gallery in profile

4 years 1 day ago - 4 years 23 hours ago #318255 by HCAA
[#7982] CB Gallery in profile was created by HCAA
In Profiles, we've positioned CB Gallery below the other information, such as name and the rest of the profile information. When someone scrolls down to the Gallery and then clicks on a second or third page of the Gallery, the next page is displayed starting at the top of the entire profile, rather than having the Gallery be the top of the next page with the other stuff positioned off the screen above that. Since the pagination is actually just the Gallery, not the Profile, is there a way to show page 2, et al, of the Gallery when clicking on the next page, rather than the top of the profile so that the visitor doesn't have to scroll back down to the Gallery again and again?

Thanks for any ideas.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 23 hours ago #318270 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery in profile
Tab links don't focus back to their tab but probably should. This would be a CB issue and not specific to CB Gallery. Have added a feature ticket to consider this for a future release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7982

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn