list Search expired after pressing back buttons

3 years 7 months ago #320168 by HogeRaad
when opening the page:
bool(true) int(0) array(1) { ["searchmode"]=> int(1) }

When performing a search:
bool(true) int(0) array(2) { ["searchmode"]=> int(1) ["name"]=> string(3) "mar" }

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320174 by krileon
The listid is missing from the POST data. That'd be why it's skipping the redirect. Do you only have 1 userlist so there's no dropdown to select another userlist?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320175 by krileon
Was able to confirm that if you only have one userlist or a userlist that doesn't display the userlist dropdown selector then the listid is missing from POST and the redirect to SEO friendly URL will fail. Have added a bug ticket and fix for this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8139

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HogeRaad

3 years 7 months ago #320185 by HogeRaad
ok great, in my case i do not show the userlist dropdown.

3 years 7 months ago #320297 by krileon
This should be fixed now in latest build released today.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: HogeRaad

3 years 7 months ago #320452 by HogeRaad

krileon wrote: This should be fixed now in latest build released today.

installed '2.4.6+build.2020.09.01.15.39.25.9e994e969' but still the same problem.
If i set 'Show List Selector' to yes it works if set to no it does not.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn