[SOLVED] cb conditions change after update?

3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #323952 by jeroen aalders
[SOLVED] cb conditions change after update? was created by jeroen aalders
I notice that my cb conditions don't work any more as they should (after update). Naturally, I have fiddled with some settings, toggling them on or off but without the result. Previously, the field in my example was programmed to show when both field '[formatname] do you want to contribute with your art?' was equal to (1) & when field '[formatname] Choose what kind of artwork you want to add' was equal to (2) or (3) and this worked fine...
Now it doesn't show the field, in addition, the field programmed to show when both field '[formatname] do you want to contribute with your art?' was equal to (1) & when field '[formatname] Choose what kind of artwork you want to add' was equal to (1), now shows constantly, also with results (2) or (3). Please help me out here as in what the update could have messed-up. Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 weeks ago #323966 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb conditions change after update?
Please PM super user login credentials and will take a look. Screenshot is too small even opened in a new browser tab for me to see the configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 weeks ago #323971 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb conditions change after update?
Ok, believe I've found and fixed the issue. Please update to latest CB Conditional build available now. You should not need to do anything to your conditions. Simply updating should fix the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 weeks ago #323984 by jeroen aalders
Replied by jeroen aalders on topic cb conditions change after update?
Thanks for the quick fix - it works as it should now! ;-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn