internet access what to whitelist?

3 years 5 days ago #323956 by HogeRaad
internet access what to whitelist? was created by HogeRaad
We use joomla for our internal site so it does not have full internet access
Which urls does CB use and should i whitelist in the firewall? The plugin update page for example does not work.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 5 days ago #323968 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic internet access what to whitelist?
You should only need to whitelist www.joomlapolis.com as it's used for install from web and version checking. You may also want to whitelist update.joomlapolis.net since it's used for Joomlas version checker, but isn't entirely necessary if you only use install from web.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 5 days ago - 3 years 5 days ago #323974 by HogeRaad
Replied by HogeRaad on topic internet access what to whitelist?
Thanks i will check if they are are whitelisted. But I`m afraid the already are. Running Joomla in a business environment on IIS give some extra challenges. :cheer:

3 years 5 days ago #323977 by krileon
You'll need to use the Contact Us form below if you need to request IP Addresses for whitelisting as we don't provide those publicly.

www.joomlapolis.com/contact-us

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago #329695 by HogeRaad
Replied by HogeRaad on topic internet access what to whitelist?
Does your updater from this page use the outbound proxy settings from the global
joomla config?
administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=installcbplugin&tab=installfrom2
It is currently the only function that complains that there is no internet.

1 year 9 months ago #329697 by krileon
We do not set that at this time. We don't have middleware between us and Guzzle to globally do this for every request at this time, but is something we can consider for a future release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8973

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn