Signup Email Format and tabs

3 years 3 weeks ago #324052 by iamwe361
Signup Email Format and tabs was created by iamwe361
Hello,
1. The email received after registering, has no standard formatting.
f.e. :: the separation of the greeting, the link to confirm account ... etc.
Nor is the email html.

Where is this setting changed, or where is the file that needs to be altered

2. How do i change the color of the tabs of the profile. I have attempted template css overrides, but that did not work.

Thank you for your assistance,
Wrina

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 weeks ago #324061 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Signup Email Format and tabs

1. The email received after registering, has no standard formatting.
f.e. :: the separation of the greeting, the link to confirm account ... etc.
Nor is the email html.

Where is this setting changed, or where is the file that needs to be altered

It should have spacing between content just fine. Did you turn on HTML registration emails within CB > Configuration > Registration and not change the email to have HTML? It will not automatically convert the default non-HTML email to HTML; you need to supply that yourself. You can either use the parameters directly available in CB > Configuration > Registration to change the Welcome and Pending emails or use language overrides shown below to override their language strings.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

2. How do i change the color of the tabs of the profile. I have attempted template css overrides, but that did not work.

You will have to write all the necessary CSS for that. We do not provide coding assistance so I cannot help you with that. If your CSS isn't working then your selectors in your CSS are properly not strong enough to override the existing styling. We use Bootstrap 4 so all the coloring applied is provided by Bootstrap. You can use CSS overrides shown below to add custom CSS to CB.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #324073 by iamwe361
Replied by iamwe361 on topic Signup Email Format and tabs
Hello Krileon,
See pic.

This is what the welcome email looks like when i receive it.
I have also placed <p></p> to help with formatting it does not work.

RE::"Did you turn on HTML registration emails within CB > Configuration > Registration and not change the email to have HTML? "

Registration Email HTML was enabled
Attachments:

3 years 3 weeks ago #324086 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Signup Email Format and tabs
Your screenshot is not of the Welcome email. That's the Pending email. You added HTML to the Welcome email, but the Pending is still using the non-HTML language string. If you're confirmed or approval enabled the user is sent the Pending email. After they confirm and are approved they are then sent the Welcome email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamwe361

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn