Canvas Tabs

2 years 9 months ago #325041 by victoriakim
Canvas Tabs was created by victoriakim
Hi,

I found an overlap at the canvas main middle area. I didn't have this problem before and am not sure what caused it. The menu icon (three horizontal lines) with the word 'more' seems to be overlapped with the 'Activity' tab.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #325058 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Canvas Tabs
Ensure you've the latest CB build release installed as we've already fixed a CSS conflict regarding that. Once done clear your Joomla cache then recheck. The more is the overflow handling used for mobile display and if it's displaying outside mobile view it means some CSS is present forcing it to display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 9 months ago #325125 by victoriakim
Replied by victoriakim on topic Canvas Tabs
Thanks.

The latest version is installed ( I think, I need to ask more about this ) and cached, but the problem still presented, so I hid them with CSS for now.

It's a bit off the subject, but I have a question regarding updating CB.
Whenever I install newer CB versions, I always see an error message saying the installation is failed. Although the installations seemed to be done ok. The same thing happened this time.

And I see the latest version is installed on the Credits page.
Attachments:

2 years 9 months ago #325142 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Canvas Tabs
Strange, looks like you're hitting MySQL index limit on the database. I don't see how though as we don't have anywhere near 64 indexes in CB and across our plugins. Using phpmyadmin or whatever database management software you use view the _comprofiler database table then delete all of the indexes then retry. CB will re-create its core indexes on next install. You may want to take note of the indexes that exist though as that may give hint to what is even creating them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #325172 by victoriakim
Replied by victoriakim on topic Canvas Tabs
OK, will try it.

Update: After deleting 64 indexes ( a lot of them were social platform userids), the CB got installed properly. Thanks!

2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #325379 by Sekulla
Replied by Sekulla on topic Canvas Tabs
Hi Kyle,

I am having the same "more" mobile icon display overflow in the profile tab menu issue.

I have just upgraed to 2.6 from 2.5 and all plugins are up to date. Cache cleared and checked on several browsers. No special CSS being used.

I also checked on a mobile device and it looks the same. The three bar icon overflows on top line.

Is there a solution yet?

Profile Example
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds