Auto join group with shared subscription family plan

2 years 8 months ago #326049 by krileon

Can I make a auto join a particular group when a user joins with cb connects?
What would be the code?

You don't add the entire block of code. I provided that so you could see what variables are available. Just add familyplans_onBeforeAcceptSharedSub to the triggers parameter.

I want the new (shared member) to auto join the parent users group jive group (MY GROUP) when they accept the invitation
We have to make this auto action?

Yes, the familyplans_onBeforeAcceptSharedSub is used to add custom behavior for when a shared subscription is accepted. What you're trying to do does not exist out of the box which means you have to implement it using CB Auto Actions.

For familyplans_onBeforeAcceptSharedSub var1 is the family share object, var2 is the user accepting the shared subscription, and var3 is the subscription being accepted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn