Install CB with Joomla 4.05 PHP 8.0

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #327697 by chanteur94
Hi,

I'm testing Joomla 4.05 with CB and PHP 8.0
I had to add the zip extension for the install of CB but at the end of the installation i've got this error message :
JInstaller:Install impossible to find the init XLM file (translation of the french message)
(see the capture file)

But the installation is done.

Best regards.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #327702 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install CB with Joomla 4.05 PHP 8.0
Was able to confirm on a clean Joomla 4 install. Have added a bug ticket to look into this further. I'll be switching my developer environment to Joomla 4 sometime in January so it'll be easier to spot J4 problems.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8820

This appears to be new. CB was installing fine prior to 4.0.5.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 months ago #327704 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install CB with Joomla 4.05 PHP 8.0
Was this a clean Joomla 4 install. Strangely could only trigger this once. Create a new Joomla 4 install and it worked perfectly fine without issues. Were you installing through Joomla's install from web? If so try downloading manually and installing that since Joomla's install from web can't deliver build releases.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 months ago #327705 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic Install CB with Joomla 4.05 PHP 8.0
Yes it was a (new) clean install Joomla 4.0.5. Installation with archive to send (not web )

I have made the same installation over the previous installation.. The error message disappear.

But my error message 500 (in the other post) is always there.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.938 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn