[SOLVED] Call to undefined method Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver::stderr()

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 4 weeks ago #329027 by seahawk59
When I add a new user from the admin back end and save the user, I get the following error:

Call to undefined method Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver::stderr()

According to Joomla they give the following:

MysqliDriver::query() method is obsolete with Joomal4.
You have to replace by MysqliDriver::execute()

Is this related to CB?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #329037 by krileon
We've 2 calls to that function that only happen during a critical user store error. Will go ahead and fix them now, but they likely aren't the cause as there's probably other Joomla 3 extensions installed on a Joomla 4 install. Do you've any 3rd party User plugins installed in Extensions > Plugins?

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8914

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #329047 by krileon
Ok, latest CB build release has removed our remaining stderr usages entirely. I'm unsure if this will solve your problem though as could be from another extension acting on Joomla user store.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #329050 by seahawk59
Thanks Kyle.

Events Booking - Userprofile: is disabled. I do not use this to register users in Joomla.

User - Events Booking: This is used to add users or remove user events and registration when their account is deleted. Have switched this off will try again after installing the new CB build.

User - Joomla: Still on
User - Profile: Switched off.

Regards

2 years 1 month ago #329062 by krileon
Are you still getting that error after having updated CB? If so then it's not coming from CB as we only had 2 calls to stderr and both are now removed entirely (we also removed that function as well since it's gone in J4).

Suggest checking your server error log and seeing if there's more details regarding that error as without a callstack that tells you what file and line number that error is happening on there's nothing anyone can suggest. If server error log isn't showing it be sure you've triggered the error with Joomla debug mode and maximum error reporting configured in Joomla global configuration so errors aren't suppressed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: seahawk59

2 years 4 weeks ago #329086 by seahawk59
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn