Latest CB Progress Field not working?

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329578 by senclave
Latest CB Progress Field not working? was created by senclave
RE: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/227590-solved-cb-2-0-4-and-cb-progress-field-3-0-1?start=6

Hi, I just got the latest version but do not work, I downgrade to 3.2.0 and now work. Something is messing with the latest version

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago #329583 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Latest CB Progress Field not working?
Please do not reply to a 7 year old topic. That topic was not relevant to your versions either.

What about CB Progress Field isn't working? Please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329749 by senclave
Replied by senclave on topic Latest CB Progress Field not working?
Hi Kyle,

My apologies for replying an old post how i can delete it? should I create a new one?. The first install didn't show anything, I had to downgrade to an older version and worked, then I installed the new one and worked, but In my case, once completed, it don't hide and remain visible in a tab at 100% even with hide on complete enabled.

Best
TSE

1 year 10 months ago #329753 by krileon
So it's entirely working now except that when at 100% it's not hiding, correct? Seams to be hiding fine in my tests. Please edit your progress field, ensure the fields selected for it to track are correct and that any other settings are correct, save it, then recheck.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago #329760 by senclave
Replied by senclave on topic Latest CB Progress Field not working?
Yes, that's correct. I think is related to Query type fields and CB Ajax, same happens with the search in user list, the query tag store the values properly in the db value1|*|value2 but the search do not return results unless the two values match, I mean if I search for value 1 = empty result, value 2 = empty result, value1 + value 2 find a match, and I have the list set as Only of any of and ranges.

1 year 10 months ago #329767 by krileon
You have a Query field in the progress fields? Query fields don't have storage so their progress can't be tracked; they'll always be empty. Ajax should have no impact on the completeness check. Query Select fields are supposed to store as value1|*|value2 that's completely normal. If you've an issue searching them please open a separate topic as this topic is for your progress field display issue.

Try removing fields 1 by 1 from the progress field until it hides to help find what field is causing it to be stuck.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.677 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn