[SOLVED] Someone Else's Profile Load at Login

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153695 by LDublin
Replied by LDublin on topic Re: Someone Else's Profile Load at Login
I'm reloading the page and the correct profile for testuser2 appears...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153697 by LDublin
And here's the information you requested:

13 years 2 months ago #153735 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Someone Else's Profile Load at Login
Please PM backend login credentials as well as testuser1 and 2 login credentials. Can't find an issue based off the information provided; will need to take a look. Not quire sure what the cause is, very strange.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #153772 by LDublin
Thank you, PM sent.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153788 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Someone Else's Profile Load at Login
Have reviewed your install and am noticing the first attempt to login ALWAYS fails. You have to attempt to login twice and the second time will succeed. This indicates a huge problem. After enabling debug mode and maximum error reporting there is sure enough Fatal errors present. This is likely the cause of your issue. Please review the below findings.

ERROR:
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY `id`' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM `jos_content` WHERE `id`= ORDER BY `id`
SOURCE:
modules/mod_blank15v50/mod_blank15v50.php:19
modules/mod_blank15v50/tmpl/default.php:179

Disabling Leave a comment HERE - ... (mod_blank15v50) and Blank Module 15v50 - Visitor Counter (mod_blank15v50) resolves the fatal error, but does NOT resolve the double login or profile issue.

To remove the double login issue the system plugin System - Expires Headers (expiresheaders ) has been disabled. This has fixed the need to having to attempt to login twice for a successful login (or having to refresh directly after first login attempt). This still however does NOT resolve the profile issue.

You mention not having caching; this is false. You do have caching, but not through Joomla or preferred method your host. You have a 3rd party plugin called System - JCH_Optimize (JCH_Optimize) installed which is caching the output. This is the cause of the profile issue. I have disabled this plugin and confirmed profile issue is now resolved.

I recommend UNINSTALLing the following extensions.
mod_blank15v50
expiresheaders
JCH_Optimize

Please folks be mindful of what you install. Not everyone developers of the same caliber as we do; we take great pride in stability and security.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #153794 by LDublin
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Problem solved indeed!

Sorry to have bothered you, it wasn't your job to do it, as it was my own action that caused everything...:( I see now - I uninstalled the culprits, it does work indeed as it should, I didn't know I had that hidden cache, honest.

A thousand thanks again and promise I won't install stuff without researching reviews on it. B)

(I did have to login twice but only in Mozilla, not in IE or Chrome, don't know if it's of any importance). Thanks again.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn