CB und Proma

13 years 2 months ago #155300 by sfit
CB und Proma was created by sfit
Hi together,
I use CB with PROMA and it runs o.k.
Now I need a payment-system for one Profile-Type, which do the CB-function suddenly after paying and give me a Field return with 1 adding by every oncemoere paying.
Example: 1 User pay an account an he can order this 5 time with the same User-Identifikation.

Can anyone help me, how I must do and which plugin I can use for this problem.
I´m very thankful, if you can solve my problem.
Pleas do not laugh of my awfully english. I give my question additionally below in german language, if anyone can so understand me better.

Hallo zusammen,
ich verwende den Community Builder mit PROMA und finde alles ganz prima.
Jetzt möchte ich ein Bezahlsystem (Paypal) einbauen, das nach Zahlung des Beitrags eine sofortige Einstellung im CB ermöglicht, aber auch einen Wert zurückgibt, so dass der Feldwert bei jeder Zahlung um 1 incremiert wird. (Ein User kauft eine Mitgliedschaft und kann diese bis zu 5x erweitern).
Kann mir da jemand helfen, wie ich das mit PROMA bzw. dem CB einstellen muss.
Ich habe schon lange gesucht, aber leider auch im CB-Forum nichts Passendes gefunden und wäre sehr dankbar für Eure Hilfe.

thank you before
sfit

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #155329 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB und Proma
We don't support PROMA, sorry. As for the payment system the only one available for CB is CBSubs. You can find more information on CBSubs at the following URL.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cbsubs

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #155370 by sfit
Replied by sfit on topic Re: CB und Proma
If I get CBSubs, can I do all the same, what can Proma?
I need 4 different User and one of this membership has to pay first. Later he can pay for every new Detail until 5 times, so we need a field, which giv us the times he payed.

13 years 2 months ago #155461 by krileon

If I get CBSubs, can I do all the same, what can Proma?

I don't know what PROMA does or is so I do not know if it can do what you're wanting; please review the CBSubs page for various usage information, etc..

I need 4 different User and one of this membership has to pay first. Later he can pay for every new Detail until 5 times, so we need a field, which giv us the times he payed.

CBSubs by way of plans can provide essentially different profile types by hiding/showing fields based off the subscription. To extend this to profiles beyond registration you'll need to install the integration CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection provided with CBSubs. You can also adjust field values based off subscription using CBSubs Fields integration also provided with CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #155504 by sfit
Replied by sfit on topic Re: CB und Proma
First of all thank you!

My task to do is the following:
We have 4 Profile-Types, one is free and three are registered. The Premium of the registered has to pay for his membership.
We have one TAB in CB for this function of membership, which is a plugin with max. 5 options. The Premium-user can take one or more Options, which he has to pay.
He can do the Payment and the selction after som dayor some month.
Can we solve this problem with CBSubs and CB.
We use Jommla 1.5.22 abd CB 3.1

Sorry for my english.

Kindly regards
SFIT

13 years 2 months ago #155662 by krileon

We have 4 Profile-Types, one is free and three are registered. The Premium of the registered has to pay for his membership.

Very doable as CBSubs can have paid and free plans.

We have one TAB in CB for this function of membership, which is a plugin with max. 5 options. The Premium-user can take one or more Options, which he has to pay.

Tabs can be protected based off subscription using CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection. As for the options you could simply have 3-4 child plans of the premium plan that add extra features; paid or unpaid of course.

He can do the Payment and the selction after som dayor some month.

As long as plans are configured to allow upgrades the user can upgrade at any point in time.

Can we solve this problem with CBSubs and CB.

It would certainly appear so.

We use Jommla 1.5.22 abd CB 3.1

Please upgrade to CB 1.4.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: sfit

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn