Cb List And Cb Search not showing to public users

13 years 2 months ago #155439 by Leon Resh
Hello,

I have just published a joomla site and everything is running fine except public facing user Lists and the User lists search.

The site ( icosc.com ) is j1.5.2 and the Cb Version is 1.3.1.
I am also using Enhanced Registration plugin for CB and this is the reason I have decided not to upgrade to CB 1.4 (I read this plugin will not work with 1.4).

The issue is occurring here when user is not logged in.
I have set the user profile and user list access to -everybody-. Still I only see the search and list when logged in only.

I have this component running same way on other sites with no problems.
Thanks for the help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #155466 by krileon
Please upgrade to CB 1.4, I can not assist without it. The issues you're experiencing could already be resolved and would be redundant to investigate something we've already fixed. If you need a certain plugin to function with 1.4 then I suggest contacting the author to upgrade their plugin before moving forward.

At any rate your issue is likely due to Tab access. Tab access determines field access. For instance if you have Field A on Tab 1 and Tab 1 is set to Registered then Field A can NOT be seen on a userlist unless the viewing user is logged in. Please check your tab access in tab management and adjust as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn