Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] groupjive auto join field not working

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #191785 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: groupjive auto join field not working
No idea other then check that CB GroupJive and GJ Auto Integration are both published and public. All my tests show the GJ 2.5 RC2 auto integration working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• in8web
  • in8web
12 years 3 months ago #191854 by in8web
Replied by in8web on topic Re: groupjive auto join field not working
Hi i'm really sorry to be a pain, i've gone through all the settings and tried lots of different options and still cant get this to work - please can you have a look?

also it says i'm still on version 1.7.1 i know you added some new code in but do i need to upgrade to 2.5 and then try again?

again sorry about this, but i need to get this working.

thanks.

Ben.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #191917 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #192011 by krileon
Have upgraded your install to CB 1.8 and installed near stable GJ 2.5 release. I've confirmed your Autos and the Auto Join field are both now working properly. Please also confirm is now working.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• in8web
  • in8web
12 years 2 months ago #192140 by in8web
IT WORKS!!! thank you so much for your help. :-)

Ben.

• in8web
  • in8web
12 years 2 months ago #193584 by in8web
Hi, sorry to bother you again, i've just found that editing users in the BACKEND of the website has the same problem the front end had (front end works fine)

'where do you work: this field is required'

any ideas please?

thanks.

Ben.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon