[#3486] www/components/com_content/router.php on line 48

12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #199333 by aethon_scs
I have the correct list with all the articles of this user.
the error message appears even if I'm not connected with any usernames. it appears as soon as I click on "CB your profile". it does not appear if I click on register.
I've deleted a recreated the link menu and even deleted and recreated the user menu without any luck.
Another strange behavior with Internet Explorer, the profile page is totally messed up : www.rbbgx.be/index.php/profil and it's not the case with Firefox or Chrome and it's not the case neither when I choose Joomla user profile instead of CB user profile.
The error message disappear and everything is back to normal even with Internet Explorer when I disable Joomla SEF...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #199351 by krileon
I've already confirmed your issue and already fixed it. Please see the below bug ticket I linked earlier.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3486

Pre-patched article plugin is provided. This is already fixed in latest CB Articles incubator project if using it for article display, please upgrade if not done so already.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn