CB / Seblod integration

11 years 8 months ago #210042 by lucvillalba
Replied by lucvillalba on topic Re: CB / Seblod integration
I should retrieve the ID of the item's creator not the user who is viewing the page. It should be $user->id or $cck->art_author_id or $cck->createdby_id but doesn't work... I tried with the 2 lasts fields on my seblod form...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #210052 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB / Seblod integration
No idea, we're not Seblods developers so can't help you with what their user object contains and how to use it. The user must exist within CB for the API to properly retrieve anything. You also seam to have a "getField" function defined in the middle of your code that does nothing; no idea why that is there, but probably shouldn't exist. If you're new to PHP I suggest contacting a contract developer or a consultant to help you; we do not provide custom code here, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #210111 by lucvillalba
Replied by lucvillalba on topic Re: CB / Seblod integration
Ok thanks for answers. I will ask in the Seblod forum and Joomla forum.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn