[#4933] Problems with CB Connect

9 years 5 months ago #254581 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with CB Connect
This is the first time the issue has been reported. I do not have a solution for you at this time. I've created a bug ticket and will investigate further to see why it's doing that, but it doesn't make sense for Joomla to be rewriting a URL outside of Joomla.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4933

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #254588 by Pepita1983
Replied by Pepita1983 on topic Problems with CB Connect
Hi krileon,

I bought the Advanced member because of CB Connect, and now it turns out it doesn't work :( Should I have hope on this to be fixed in the following days or it will take long? In this case, I would have to ask to revoke the subscription and look for another provider.

Thanks for your understanding.

9 years 5 months ago #254637 by krileon
The ticket is marked urgent and I'm looking into the issue as of this morning. Yesterday was end of day so I did not have time to look into the issue yesterday. You can expect a new release today at the earliest or tomorrow at the latest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #254649 by krileon
Ok, was able to find the cause. Was also able to normalize the endpoint URL further to avoid Joomla from altering it incorrectly. A new release will be available later today as am reviewing the other bug tickets for next release as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepita1983

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #254658 by Pepita1983
Krileon, THANK YOU. I have no words. You fixed it so quickly! Thanks again. Will be looking forward to get the new version.

9 years 5 months ago #254711 by Pepita1983
I tested it with the today update at IT WORKS PERFECTLY. Again, thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn