[SOLVED] Antispam Fatal Error

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #255883 by michaedt
[SOLVED] Antispam Fatal Error was created by michaedt
I'm getting the following error when trying to access the configuration for the antispam plugin:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagettfbbox() in /.../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbantispam/cbantispam.class.php on line 1305

As a result of this error, I had to deactivate antispam on registration. Any idea what could be causing this?

URL: www.franciscantradition.org/j32yoo

Joomla 3.3.6
CB 2.0.4
Antispam 1.2.2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #255889 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Antispam Fatal Error
CB AntiSpam has not been upgraded for CB 2.x. With that said your issue is due to your server. Your server is missing GD or the FreeType library. Both are required for that function. Contact your host and they should be able to add either as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255909 by michaedt
Replied by michaedt on topic Antispam Fatal Error
Hello,
GD is installed on my server. I'll add FreeType, but normally GD is enough.
Also, you may want to change the wording on the antispam download description. It says the following:
"This is a CB Plugin that requires CB 2.0+ and is installed using the CB Plugin Manager."
It seems kind of odd that a plugin that is not upgraded for 2.0 would require 2.0 to operate.
Thanks for your help.

9 years 4 months ago #255923 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Antispam Fatal Error
It received a quickfix compatibility release for CB 2.x so it could install and still function as much as possible. It has not received a complete upgrade, which is what I'm working on now.

The CB AntiSpam upgrade should be done next week as was delayed a bit due to Christmas and now New Years (we'll be away Tomorrow and Friday as we were last week for Christmas).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255927 by michaedt
Replied by michaedt on topic Antispam Fatal Error
Awesome, thank you!
It must have needed FreeType, because it worked after I installed it (GD wasn't enough).

Keep up the great work. I've been using 2.0 since beta days and its performing very well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn