"Subscriptions" column not showing up in "CB User Management"

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #255943 by delhi-expat
Hi All

As already mentioned in a couple of my other threads, I'm using CB, CBSUBS, and Group Jive on my site. Page 37 of the 609 page cbsubs manual states that a "subscription" column should appear in the table that shows up in the "CB User Management" area once an user registers and is subscribed to the plan, but that is not happening in my setup.

Now, I noticed this initially while setting up cbsubs as it's mentioned fairly early on in the manual, however, I figured it was "just one of those things" and no biggie, since the subscriptions themselves worked (I checked through the back end, and users are correctly getting added to the plans they choose).

But, keeping in mind the other issues I'm having, I'm starting to wonder if my "it's just one of those things" observation is flawed.

Could this be an underlying reason for the other issues I've been encountering (detailed on the other two threads)?

Just trying to cover all bases, and any thoughts would be much appreciated. :)

Cheers!! :)

Edit - - I should add that all "tests" ran successfully i.e. all "green" tick marks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256289 by krileon
The subscriptions column won't show in CB 2.x. This is due to our backend being nearly entirely XML driven and completely rewritten. Next stable release of CBSubs should add the column in using our XML. This will cause no negative usage issues as it's just a display problem and not an indication of CBSubs functioning or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

9 years 3 months ago #256816 by spletcher
Kyle,

Any news as to when this should be released?
Thanks.

Stan

9 years 3 months ago #256860 by krileon

Any news as to when this should be released?

I don't know. We don't provide release dates. We're working as quickly as we can.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn