Make CB Login style more attractive

7 years 7 months ago #285915 by Afrikao.com
Make CB Login style more attractive was created by Afrikao.com
Hello to Community,
just surprised why CB Team makes so many visual and style improvements for CB itself, but the login form still looks outdated and not attractive.
Seems it's not changed during many years.
Although Login is the most often using CB module, it's like a visit card.

There are many nice looking examples like
improvedajaxlogreg.demo.offlajn.com/AJAX-Login-Register/default-flat.html
or
improvedajaxlogreg.demo.offlajn.com/AJAX-Login-Register/default.html
and many other style ideas, because nice styling is not a miracle today :) any experienced freelancer will write a few ones.
But not good idea to buy and use third-party Joomla Login styles to avoid future conflicts during CB updates.
Much better to use native CB ones.
So waiting for the one with great interest.

Hopefully this idea will be marked for a solution for the next CB update,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285975 by cAy
Replied by cAy on topic Make CB Login style more attractive
My CB Login looks good. You can customize the login area itself or buy a matching template.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

7 years 7 months ago #285982 by Afrikao.com
Replied by Afrikao.com on topic Make CB Login style more attractive
My request was for CB developers.
I see you just want to publish an extra hyperlink to your website.
As I said above
"not good idea to buy and use third-party Joomla Login styles to avoid future conflicts during CB updates.
Much better to use native CB ones."

7 years 7 months ago #285995 by cAy
Replied by cAy on topic Make CB Login style more attractive
A template should not affect a program. So you can normally CB update and will not have any problems.

7 years 7 months ago #286018 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Make CB Login style more attractive
Our login module layouts match Joomlas default 2.5 and 3.x templates. We are not going to make module layouts for any other templates. We only design for the default and it accomplishes that quite well by blending in with the default templates very nicely.

If you want it to match your template then you need to make a layout for it or ask your template developer to do so.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn