Is CB still alive in 2024? Are there Success Stories out there?

1 week 4 days ago #337894 by mark_muc
Well, I am analysing if CB makes sense. But it is hard to find some real life samples in 2024. Most of the list are dead, realy dead. Last entry is 5 Years old. Does CB makes sense in 2024? Are there some Success Stories out there?
The one reaseon why I am asking: I am thinking about bilding up an community for the Region here. Second Reason is: I am Planing a Blog Article for a News Media, to say something about big Platforms like Facebook oder Twitter(X) vs opensource Ideas like Mastadon or things like CB.
Any information for me?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 4 days ago #337908 by krileon
Of course it's still alive 😊. New features are consistently added and bugs and quickly squashed. We've huge plans to grow CB even further with CB 3.x as we try to reach beyond Joomla (into WordPress and eventually Standalone).

This showcase forum is entirely a community showcase. Whether someone shares their site or not is up to them and whether it remains maintained is up to them. Our demo site below can always be used as a reliable way to check out features and is always maintained.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

If you've any questions feel free to ask!

As for success stories we've several users running large successful businesses, but I imagine they want to remain private. Maybe they'll contact you privately, but that's not for us to decide. CB is also extremely popular for internal intranets for companies (employee to employee platforms).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn