Intégrer MailTester Ninja API

1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #337834 by KIovisLoper
Intégrer MailTester Ninja API was created by KIovisLoper
Bonjour,

Je voudrais pouvoir vérifier les addresses emails de mes formulaires de contact on utilisant l'API mailtester.ninja

[REMOVED]

Mon idée est assez basique => une fois l'email saisi, JS -> envoi d'une requete et récupération du résultat

Si l'email est invalide alors un message d'erreur apparaît.

Y a t'il des solutions existantes ou similaires?

[REMOVED]

Merci

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 5 days ago #337837 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Intégrer MailTester Ninja API
Do not attempt to bypass our spam protection. Images and external links are not permitted for new users.

As for your question the easiest way to do that is probably CB Code Field and its Code Validation functionality which lets you add custom PHP validation to fields. This works with ajax validation as well so it can verify during editing. You'd need to write the necessary PHP, but should work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantlavstephkrileonerilam
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn