Can CB do this?

17 years 10 months ago #15517 by buildakicker
Can CB do this? was created by buildakicker
Hello all...

I am thinking of converting a clients website from the static site that it is now, into a better, dynamic site with Joomla. My biggest concern is about the member base... www.teamxanthones.com is the website.

Basically a person wants a clone of this website for their own business use, so they go to this site or are refered, enters their info, pays the fee through paypal and gets a new subdomain like... teamxanthones.com/myname that they use to promote their juice.

Their name and distributor info is then displayed on the home page... (top right), and if you want to contact them, their contact info is their personal contact info when you click to contact them, since it is their subdomain teamxanthones.com/myname...

Is it possible to change this site over to a CB/Joomla based site? Is there any great Joomla mod/comp developers I can hire if this is not possible through a standard Joomla set up?

Any ideas on a course of action would be appreciated. I would like to make this site easy for the client to update, Joomla seems like my best bet.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.974 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn