phpbb with wrapper

17 years 10 months ago #15917 by stlava
phpbb with wrapper was created by stlava
At the moment I am using phpbb-connector and a wrapper to display the forums. The thing is that when a user goes to post in a thread after he or she makes their post the forums are ment to go back to the thread they posted in. The problem is that it does that but because of the wrapper only their post is displayed when they are sent back. Any solutions and is there a more efficient way of doing this without the wrapper.

edit: I think this is the only wrapper problem I have found otherwise the fourms work perfectly.

Post edited by: stlava, at: 2006/06/24 01:40

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #17694 by Pinhead
Replied by Pinhead on topic Re:phpbb with wrapper
My problems with the wrapper are a bit more complex -

1.When you view the users profile in CB and view their forum posts tab,Clicking on those links opens the forum outside the wrapper.

2.When the users click the forum profile link it shows forum profile and not CB profile

3. when user click register on forum it does not got to CB log in

4.When i use the phpBB recent psts module on the main ite..it too also opens the forum out of the wrapper.

5. sometiem when u have posted only your message appears, nut i noticed if you hae a mouse with a wheel and you push the weel down and move the mouse up and down..you can move the forum up and down within the wrapper.

6. Private messages diabled in the board, the link does not re direct to the CB / joomla PM system. nor does it allow you to specify.

Any advice or help on this would be appreciated

I am using the new CB Connector

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn