Outdated parts of CB!

17 years 7 months ago #20922 by jmd
Outdated parts of CB! was created by jmd
Hello,
I have deep respect for the product and we are imlementing it on many customer sites with loads of pleasure......BUT...

why on earth do we still get Mamblog and MyPMS distributed as part of "core-CB" where these products are completely outdated or even have seized to exist? just curious why they are seemingly needed in CB to make it function? why not get all the rubbish out such as Mamblog/MyPMS/Joomlaboard/Yanc/etc and have them as real plugins? I am not allowed to uninstall them

PMS MyPMS and Pro is a core element, and cannot be uninstalled.
You need to unpublish it if you don\'t want to use it

and some are completely dead products.....please advise?

cheers and keep on going....love the product :)

leo
(aka leolam on joomla-forum)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #20923 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Outdated parts of CB!
Hi Leo,

to be politically correct the plugins supporting Mamblog and MyPMS are distributed as part of the CB package. Both these plugins are by default not published.

Also, the PMS plugin supports other PMS components also (e.g., UDDEIM, PMS Pro).

17 years 7 months ago #20925 by jmd
Replied by jmd on topic Re:Outdated parts of CB!
Hi Nant,
tnx for the quick one! Appreciate that.
I do understand that statement but it does not addresses the issue at hand. I do understand the functionality of the PMS plugin as such only my suggestion is to remove any reference to the mentioned outdated systems from CB...Mamblog is dead and PMS Pro also which is being replaced by Clexus....

By the way Pony is completely dead meat....Mamboy is gone and they work on a Clexus Gallery which i fear will be based on Pony (:sick:) Might want to put a msg/warning on that on the site? Same for PMS Pro.........

A huge compliment for the CB-Gallery...a great step for many users we noticed!

cheers :)
Leo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn