changing style of calendar popup?

17 years 7 months ago #21889 by smeallum
changing style of calendar popup? was created by smeallum
hi guys...

anybody using a date field that uses the calendar popup knows how to change the style/theme of that calendar?

In the website of the developer in the demo you can see several different styles and apparently each is a specific .css

But CB is using this calendar without calling an individual .css for the calendar, so i don't know how to use a different style.

Any help appreciated,
Thanks,
NiCo :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #21900 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:changing style of calendar popup?
CB is using a css file for calendar, located in the CB templates. As a matter of fact, several such templates are included with CB, one for each CB template.

look at:

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/template/xxxxx/

and to change cb template:

cb->configuration->user profile->template

you can even design your own template (including calendar template), and install it using CB plugin installer.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 7 months ago #21910 by smeallum
Replied by smeallum on topic Re:changing style of calendar popup?
hey thanks for pointing it out to me.

i must add that i figured out that you can just get different calendar.css from dynarch, the developer of the calendar script as shown in the demo here www.dynarch.com/demos/jscalendar/

download the full calendar, where you'll find the different .css files here:

prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jscalendar/jscalendar-1.0.zip?download

Cheers,
NiCo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.606 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn