Kunena 2.0.4 CB integration Problem

10 years 9 months ago #230912 by Elizabeth1701
Kunena 2.0.4 CB integration Problem was created by Elizabeth1701
Kunena 2.04 and CB 1.9 on Joomla 2.5.11

When I set this up to use Kunena - Community Builder Integration plugin for everything and disable all the other integration plugins.

I cant see the categories or make new post. I check the categories after checking all the settings. They are all set to use CB integration but just under that I have an error.

There's a groupjive box to list authorized groups. My error is I have no groups.

I don't have groupjive. I guess my question is. How can I use CB integration plugin to manage forum users and avatars and so fourth with out paying to get groujive?

Do I have to set it up to use the Joomla integration plugin. If so, then wont it not be fully integrated with CB?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230957 by Elizabeth1701
Replied by Elizabeth1701 on topic Kunena 2.0.4 CB integration Problem
I seem to have it working now.

Apparently to have the forum publicly viewable and only writeable by CB logged in users.

I needed the Joomla-integration plugin enabled with access control on. And the Category permissions set to access.

Apparently the CB plugin doesn't allow the forum to be publicly viewable. Not like it matters much now. I don't know why with the category permissions set to CB user and the Joomla access disabled, when logged on why the categories are hidden and I have no write permissions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn