Question about joomla's noah's classifieds

17 years 7 months ago #21077 by Stanton
Hello-
I started up a classified ad website about seven months ago. I was using noah's classifieds to run the site. Recently I bought another domain to start a community website and someone introduced me to joomla. Which led me to use community builder on my site. I wanted to integrate the classifieds website into this new site or stem the classifieds site off of the new site. I installed the noah's classified component on my new site and set it up almost exactly like my older classifieds site.

I was wondering if anyone would know if there was a way that I could create a one page html website using the html template that I have put together and some how stream the updated categories from the joomla site to the one page site for my classifieds site. I would just change all of the links on the one page to direct the users to the new site but just have that one page there to direct the users to the right pages and still have the number counts and the same updated categories that are on the main page of the classifieds in joomla show up on the one page classifieds site.

I know it kind of sounds confusing but it would kind of be like streaming the joomla content to the html page. I tried to sign up at joomla.org to post in their forums but the website wasn't sending me a confirmation email even when I tried multiple emails. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Stanton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn