Warning Message

16 years 2 months ago #56361 by Jhazzi
Warning Message was created by Jhazzi
I am Joomla/Mambo and CB illiterate but need help. I didn't find a thread for my category.

Testing everything, I got the following error after trying to update profile/load pic etc. Everything ended up in the middle of my homepage (inset) area.

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/content/g/o/s/xxxxxxxx/html/joomla/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 2604

What does it all mean? I appreciate anyone's help and solution.

Thanks!

Jhazzzzzzzi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #58389 by beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 1 month ago #58426 by Jhazzi
Replied by Jhazzi on topic Re:Warning Message
Thank you very much.

I followed the link and suggestion. I did not know how to correct the errors and deleted the custom fields I added. I would very much like to have this information when people register but will forfeit having it since I'm not knowledgeable enough to correct the errors.

When trying to change profile, I get "code" in the field areas instead of 'text'. It's weird and I'm unable to explain it.

I appreciate your help. It had boiled down to just unpublishing and uninstalling the component if it causes a problem on the site. I haven't officially launched the site yet and am trying to work out the bugs/errors. I wish I had someone to help me out as some of the components offer very nice features.

Thanks again. Sorry for venting. I'm totally frustrated at this point. I appreciate your reply.

Sincerely,
Jhazzzzzi

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn