Problem with backround color

15 years 5 months ago #80942 by daytona
Problem with backround color was created by daytona
So I just installed community builder on my site, rimslist.com, and in the 'create an account' section, for new registration, a couple of the text boxes where you fill out personal information have a light yellow colored background that when you type, the white font is very hard to see.
I was wondering if there are different kinds of templates i can install that give CB a different layout or way to edit those individual backrounds?
Thanks a ton.

Post edited by: daytona, at: 2008/11/30 04:29

MOD EDIT: Do not use capitals in subject or "READ" titles

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/11/30 10:54

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #80952 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Problem with backround color
daytona wrote:

So I just installed community builder on my site, rimslist.com, and in the 'create an account' section, for new registration, a couple of the text boxes where you fill out personal information have a light yellow colored background that when you type, the white font is very hard to see.
I was wondering if there are different kinds of templates i can install that give CB a different layout or way to edit those individual backrounds?
Thanks a ton.

Post edited by: daytona, at: 2008/11/30 04:29

MOD EDIT: Do not use capitals in subject or "READ" titles

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/11/30 10:54

CB configuration -> profile -> template: 6 templates included, one for black backgrounds.

CB uses your site template CSS, so it might be a problem in your site template as well.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 5 months ago #80978 by daytona
Replied by daytona on topic Re:Problem with backround color
Thankyou for the feedback. I changed the template and it did help a lot. But i am still having a problem with some parts of CB such as the registration under "create a account". Some text boxes still show up with a light yellow background that makes the white font impossible to see.
Is there any way that i can change the font to a neutral color like grey?
Or are there other templates that i can download that could possibly fix this problem?
Appreciate it

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn