Can someone answer a question for me

18 years 3 months ago #3671 by TUSE
Hi All,
As I stated in my previous post. I have to congratulate everyone involved on CB for a job well done. This is perfect for what I was looking for.. I do have acouple of questions though and hope that you guys can asnwer..

Since I have been a mambo user for awhile, settting up Joomla and CB was not a problem. The install was very easy.

The problem that I am having here is that below the profile pic when you sign in, it says "You have no new private messages". I do not have that mod installed and in fact, I installed uddeIM just a bit ago. and it works fine.. the only issue that i am having is how do I replace the "You have no new messages" this leads back to "component/option,com_mypms/task,inbox/" and as I stated, I do not have Mypms installed..

I want to use UddleIM.. any ideas?

TIA

Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #3676 by rick
Replied by rick on topic Re:Can someone answer a question for me
Goto your admin and then to modules. Click on the login module should be the mod_cbloginrc2. This will open the properties for your login module and you will see all the options for this mod including which PM to use. At the moment the options are

No System Installed
PMS Open Source
PMS Pro
Udde IM 0.4

I also use udde 0.5b but the last selection in the above list seems to work just fine.

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

18 years 3 months ago #3699 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Can someone answer a question for me
ok - you need to verify the following:

- CB->plugin management->PMS MyPMS and Pro plugin has PMS Component type: uddeIM 0.4

- if you have installed the new plugin distributed with udde IM 0.5 then you need to unpublish the previous one (but make sure that the previous parameter is set anyway - small bug) and publish the new one and set its similar parameter to udde im 0.5

This should take care of the link problem.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn