joomla 1.07 and cb

18 years 3 months ago #5308 by Delsea
joomla 1.07 and cb was created by Delsea
Hiya,

I am a CB Novice. I already installed it on a former joomla site. Because I had a lot of work to do on the site I just left it like it was installed and that was working fine for me.

Last week I upgraded too joomla 1.07 (clean install 'cause there arised some major probs in 1.04) I installed cb again (the latest version) So I was happy a new site a new joomla a new CB and all the crap cleaned up.

But...
There was nothing to fill in cause all the tabs, lists and fields were gone. Only the zoom plugin seemed to work fine. it was the only pane who was turned on. (I'ed published the rest of the plugins aswell.

With a lot of reading and trying I manage to turn on the forum properties pane and the pms plugin.

But I can't see the connectionsbutton or the edit button (and they are enabled in the prefs).

Loading the sample data gives errors.

I probably have to set up new tables,lists and fields but don't know how to do that.

Can someone help me cause I can't see what I am doing wrong or what I forgot after three days of searching and reading about all kind of probs which can occur.

Thanks!

Vanessa

I wish I was a programmer.... :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #5335 by rippedtrojans
Replied by rippedtrojans on topic Re:joomla 1.07 and cb
hmm... joomla 1.0.7 and CB dont work? This is the third time I read about this on the Joomla forum... oh well... I'm switching back to 1.0.5 then...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn