Login only half working?

17 years 6 months ago #23349 by tops6543
Login only half working? was created by tops6543
This may turn out to be a dumb question. I just installed CB for the first time and the installation completed successfully.

I'm able to login to the backend and tweak the CB settings for all modules installed, and I also turned off the old login module, and on the CB Login module, as well as Synchronized my users with the provided tool.

My question is, I can no longer log into the site. I can log into the backend as the administrator, but I can't actually log into the site. Any suggestions on why my account would work with the administration section and not the actual site?

This goes for any accounts created through the new login as well. Please feel free to give it a shot. I turned email confirmation and approvals off so you can just go in and try it.

www.dougorandrew.com/cms

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #23352 by NoFire
Replied by NoFire on topic Re:Login only half working?
I just tried and received a 403 Forbidden on /CMS/index.php
I would check the permissions on that folder.

17 years 5 months ago #23353 by tops6543
Replied by tops6543 on topic Re:Login only half working?
Yeah, that's where I'm running into the problem. I'm not really sure why that's happeneing. If you try this link when you're not logged in it works fine.

www.dougorandrew.com/cms/index.php

That would make me assume the permissions are correct on that folder right? It only happens when you try to log in.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn