Error in register store: VALID_AZ09 in add mode

7 years 6 months ago #186005 by jshagen
Yesterday I tried to import some 500 users. About 40 of them was not imported. the log file says "Error in register store: VALID_AZ09". Example:

....."Password: 1324 could not be added"

Then I tried to remove the password column from the csv file. the following error description occured:
....."Password: Pbj6Tqmo9f could not be added"

Finally I tried to leave the password field blank, with the following result:
....."Password: could not be added"

To test I created the user manually in user manager. when saving I got error message, but the info was there. Then i tried to import an edit file for this user only. The result was the same message as always: "Error in update store: VALID_AZ09"

I have run all tools in CB, without errors

Joomla is 1.5.23, and CBJUICE2

Any suggestions?

I knew it all the time......i just didn´t think of it before.
7 years 6 months ago #186016 by jciconsult
My guess is that you have an invalidly structured csv file.
The file must have a header with the true cb field names separated by commas or some other delimiter.
Each record must have a delimiter.
You must have saved the options or otherwise specified the delimiter on the main page.
7 years 6 months ago #186017 by jshagen
The csv file was edited in Excel and converted to UTF-8 afterwords. And only 40 of the 500 rows failed. Wouldn´t all rows fail if the structure was wrong?

7 years 6 months ago #186019 by jciconsult
But it is taking something invalid as it's user name. There is obviously some problem in some of the rows. Try opening the file with libre/open office. That is kinder to utf-8. Check to see if all the rows make snese.
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #186032 by wolverton
That error is triggered by invalid username or password... username length must be more than 2 chars, password must be more than 5 chars and not contain special chars.
Take the troublesome user out of the csv and see if the remaining ones will import.
7 years 6 months ago #186256 by jshagen
Thank you.
Seems like the some fields had to many spaces

Moderators: beatnantjciconsultwolvertonkrileon
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn