[SOLVED] The price is a single payment?.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #156859 by Arturin
Hello ... :P
Tell me if the payment of the extension GroupJive is a lump sum or have to pay the amount every year ... or can be downloaded for Free :blush:

In Spanish

Hola... :P
Deseo saber si el pago de la extension GroupJive es un solo pago o hay que pagar la cantidad cada año... o se puede descargar en forma Free :blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156952 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: The price is a single payment?.
GroupJive 2.0 is not free and requires an Advanced subscription which requires a Yearly renewal (assuming you want to renew your subscription).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156960 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: The price is a single payment?.
Further explaining...

All active Advanced or Professional members have access to download GroupJive 2.0 and other addons (15 for advanced and 20 more for Professional).

You can download upgrades to these add-ons when they appear as long as you have an active subscription.

Even if your subscription ends you can still use what you downloaded on as many sites as you want (GPL license) - you just will not be able to download new versions without the subscription.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157011 by Arturin
Replied by Arturin on topic Re: The price is a single payment?.
Thank you very much ... :P
Nant and Krileon for answering my questions and doubts, I've been pretty clear explanation, :blush: greetings and have a wonderful day :)

In Spanish

Muchas gracias ... :P
Krileon y nant por responder a mi pregunta y duda, me ha quedado bastante claro su explicación, :blush: saludos y que tengan un excelente dia :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn