Feature Request for Event Plugin

13 years 1 month ago #157317 by connor9220
Feature Request for Event Plugin was created by connor9220
Would be nice to allow recurring events (with ability to set the recurring based on Day of the month, like every 15th, or every 3rd Tuesday, every 1st and 3rd Saturday etc etc..

Thanks, Connor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157342 by MacJoomla
Replied by MacJoomla on topic Re: Feature Request for Event Plugin
Hello, i have not installed new groupjive yet, but after this feature request i just wanted to ask if it could a possibility for future groupjive plugin versions to work together with well known Jevents calendar component www.jevents.net for making Events as it does with UddeIm for PM and Kunena for Forum integration? Then it would not be a problem to have recurring events in different ways.

Best regards, MacJoomla

13 years 1 month ago #157665 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Feature Request for Event Plugin
The idea is to NOT be dependent on 3rd party extensions. I've no intentions of integrating the suggested 3rd party extensions. You're welcome to create integrations for them however.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn