Seperate Profile Tabs /Tab Output Markup

13 years 3 weeks ago #160318 by inspireddevelopment
Seperate Profile Tabs /Tab Output Markup was created by inspireddevelopment
Hello, is there any way to seperate the CBGJ profile tabs into individual tabs? I'm actually using Profile Pro to setup out layouts and could do with calling each of the tabs individually so that i can use the JQUI tabs that come with PFP..

I know thats possibly an unrealistic expectation.... but at the least i could seriously do with restyling the GJ tabs to match the JQUI tabs but also cannot find any HTML output template to change CSS targetted classes... At the moment i'm looking at the tab.groupjive.php but its pretty useless tbh..

How would i go about modifying the tab output, is it generated by another area of com_comprofiler? Any hlep is appreciated, thanks ahead of time, peace and cookies guys x

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #160426 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Seperate Profile Tabs /Tab Output Markup
No, there's a single tab and not multiple. You'd need to make a new plugin to render from API one of the tabs in its own tab. GJ frontend display and styling is controlled via templates, please see the templates folder within GJs plugin folder.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn