Customizing the Fireboard Extended Plugin

14 years 10 months ago #102211 by brentwilliams2
Customizing the Fireboard Extended Plugin was created by brentwilliams2
I'm considering having someone do some custom coding to make the Fireboard Extended Plugin act more like the KunenaLatest module. I don't really know what process i should take to get that accomplished (i.e., will I need permissions from anybody, etc), but I thought it would be helpful to 1) Share the end results and 2) Maybe have the development $$ go through Joomlapolis to help their cause. I don't have that much of a budget, but that was my general idea. What do you all think? Any advice?

Thanks,
Brent

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #105868 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Customizing the Fireboard Extended Plugin
How is this relevant to GJ? Moved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #106256 by brentwilliams2
Replied by brentwilliams2 on topic Re:Customizing the Fireboard Extended Plugin
Hi Krileon,
Sorry if I didn't specifically state it, but the Fireboard Extended Plugin was specifically for GroupJive in order to expand FB (and now Kunena) capabilities within the groups. I wanted to work to enhance that plugin, and thought that it would benefit Joomlapolis to do it through them somehow...

14 years 9 months ago #106264 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Customizing the Fireboard Extended Plugin
brentwilliams2 wrote:

Hi Krileon,
Sorry if I didn't specifically state it, but the Fireboard Extended Plugin was specifically for GroupJive in order to expand FB (and now Kunena) capabilities within the groups. I wanted to work to enhance that plugin, and thought that it would benefit Joomlapolis to do it through them somehow...

3rd party plugin, still considered development request. We develop our own plugins. ;)

Kunena integration is underway, and upgrading to kunena from FB is a wise choice as well as a painless one.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn