CB Address Book Request

17 years 11 months ago #13428 by flyingeagle855
CB Address Book Request was created by flyingeagle855
I am looking for a plugin for Comunity Builder to create a person address book.

Probably need two parts

1. A Componet for Joomla that will supply administration and a front end to the user via a menu link to thier contact information and addressbook. On the backend the abbility to manage fields and maybe the option to link to Joomla or CB dabase.

2. A plugin for Community Builder to supply a tab on the user profile to request thier contact information. If approved the contact information is added to both parties address book. If denied the option of sending a reason via PMS and/or E-mail.

I think this could be a open source project that more people can find usefull. If your willing to take on this project let me know and I am sure I can explain a little better what I am thinking. I may be able to donate a little money to the person who is willing to take this on.

Post edited by: flyingeagle855, at: 2006/05/20 21:10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #17117 by badgerarc
Replied by badgerarc on topic Re:CB Address Book Request
I too would like a similar feature such as this, but I would be looking for a Global address book, where users can elect to have their information that they provide at registration (or at a later date) available to other registered users.

17 years 4 months ago #27880 by Vaulcul
Replied by Vaulcul on topic Re:CB Address Book Request
I have scoured the Internet looking for something like this...
Does it exist?
Will it ever exist?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn